18 pictures that will have you heading straight to the beach
PUBLISHED: 11:22 20 June 2017 | UPDATED: 11:28 20 June 2017
Here in Suffolk we're home to some of the prettiest seaside spots in the country. Whether you're looking for golden sands, hidden coves or just a killer surf, dude - we've got them all!
1. If you’re looking for white sands and pristine blue waters then Claremont Pier is the place for you.
2. The sand dunes at The Denes Beach are perfect for a deck chair and a nap…
3. And the views aren’t too bad either.
4. Aldeburgh is perhaps one of Suffolk’s best known beaches…
5. When the sun is shining it’s stunning!
6. It’s also home to The Scallop.
7. Walberswick is a nature lovers paradise…
8. It’s dog friendly too!
9. They’ll love it!
10. For something a bit more peaceful, maybe head to Dunwich...
11. Or Covehithe…
12. Its landscape is spectacular!
13. Take a dip in the water at Kessingland
14. Or treat yourself to an ice lolly at Felixstowe.
15. Cheers to that!
16. Suffolk beaches are a wonderful place for seaside strolls.
17. The views are breathtaking
18. You can take them in whilst sitting back and enjoying a delicious fish and chips.