Win Planet fashion worth £500 from Winch and Blatch
PUBLISHED: 13:08 17 March 2014
Planet creates stylish, fashion-forward workwear designed to make you look and feel confident.
These workwear classics and occasion dresses are flattering and chic for the modern professional woman. And now Planet’s amazing range is launching in Winch and Blatch in Sudbury.
Planet’s latest spring/summer range is a mixture of co-ordinated, modern workwear pieces that are ideal for desk to dinner dressing.
As well as beautifully tailored key workwear pieces, the collection now includes softer, unlined jackets and slim leg trousers for a brand-new relaxed silhouette.
Stretch woven dresses with sleeves, longer-length pencil skirts and co-ordinated separates give the collection an updated, contemporary look and make wardrobe building easy for the professional working woman.
To celebrate this exciting launch one lucky Suffolk Magazine reader will win a £500 voucher to spend on the Planet collection at Winch and Blatch.
For a chance of winning simply answer the following question.
Which pieces are key for the Planet collection?
Text 80058 with the following: SG PLANET followed by your answer (A, B or C), full name, postcode and email address. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Alternatively, mail your answer to Planet competition, Suffolk Magazine, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich IP4 1AN.
Alternatively, mail your answer to Planet competition, Suffolk Magazine, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP4 1AN. The closing date for entries is April 21, 2014.
Terms & Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. Prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families or anyone else associated with the Promoter.
3. To enter text or mail as per the instructions.
4. Entries must be received by close of business April 21, 2014. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
5. The winner will be the first name chosen at random after the closing date.
6. The winner will be notified via email/telephone within 7 days after the closing date. The promoter will advise the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of notification. If the prize is unclaimed during this period, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. Prize consists of a £500 Voucher which can only be redeemed in Winch & Blatch stores, against purchases of the Jacques Vert Group brand Planet only.
8. One entry per person and no photocopies will be accepted
9. Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Promoter’s decision is final and binding. In the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these rules.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any circumstance outside the Promoter’s reasonable control.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner and any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The Promoter is: Jacques Vert Group Limited, 46 Colebrooke Row, N1 8AF (Co. No. 1075752).
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
For full terms and conditions visit http://www.eadt.co.uk/terms_and_conditions_7_135